Hours: noon to 4pm, Tuesday through Friday
Phone number: 781-279-2200
All sales are final and non-refundable. Ticket sales are not tax deductible. Discounts or special offers must be mentioned at time of purchase, and multiple discounts cannot be combined; proper ID and/or verification of discounts are required to redeem tickets. No retroactive discounts will be given. Schedules are subject to change. Tickets may be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance for a different performance of the same production per order. Non-member orders are assessed a $3.00 per ticket handling fee for phone orders and approximately $3.50 per ticket online (fees are charged on a sliding scale based on ticket price), which enables Greater Boston Stage Company to keep overall prices low and production values high. Fees are waived for walk-up customers at the Box Office. VIP, Premium, and Standard seating distinctions do not apply to Members: Members are always offered the best seats available.
25 FOR $25
In an effort to make live theatre available to all, regardless of financial situation, GBSC makes 25 tickets available for $25 for every mainstage production. Tickets are good for all seats and performances (subject to availability) on a first-come first-served basis. Please call the box office at 781-279-2200 to reserve these tickets. Limit 2 per customer.
In an effort to make live theatre available to all, regardless of financial situation rush tickets to the first performance of each Mainstage show are available for $25 at the door starting one hour prior to showtime. Tickets are limited to 4 per patron.
CARD TO CULTURE
Massachusetts residents who present Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards at the Box Office may receive up to six $3 tickets per card for Greater Boston Stage Company Mainstage and Young Company productions. This discount does not apply to Special Events.
MASSACHUSETTS TEACHERS ASSOCIATION DISCOUNT
MTA members receive a $5 discount on regular price tickets to any mainstage production. Additionally, all fees will be waived. Based on availability. Discounts must be mentioned at the time of purchase. Use code MTA5.
All active duty, veteran or retired military personnel receive $5 off all Greater Boston Stage Company Mainstage ticket purchases. Discount must be mentioned at time of purchase. An ID card or proof of service may be required.
All patrons age 62+ are eligible to receive $5 off select Greater Boston Stage Company mainstage and concert/event ticket purchases. Discount must be mentioned at time of purchase.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- Babes in arms are not permitted in the theatre.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted in the theatre.
- Please turn off all pages, cellular phones, watch alarms and other noisemaking equipment when in the theatre.
- The photographing or sound recording of any performance or the possession of any device for such photographing or sound recording in this theatre is prohibited by law. Violations may render the offender liable to financial charges. Violators may be punished by confiscation of equipment and ejection.
- Greater Boston Stage Company reserves the right to ask any patron causing a disturbance to leave the premises without refund.
- Greater Boston Stage Company rarely cancels performances due to bad weather. If you absolutely cannot make it to the theatre, please call the Box Office before your scheduled performance. The Box Office will make all attempts to reschedule you for a different performance of the same show. No refunds will be issued.
We rarely suggest appropriate ages for our productions. We assume all children are different and that parents and guardians are the best judges for what’s appropriate. We are happy to provide as much information as possible to help make these decisions. If you have questions, please call.
All latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management in order to minimize distractions in our intimate theatre space. Latecomers may be required to sit in the rear of the theatre. Refunds/exchanges will not be issued to latecomers.